Gum care tips
- Keep your teeth clean.
There is nothing better than brushing our teeth to keep them clean. Maintain good oral hygiene: brush your teeth three times a day, once after each meal. Mouthwash is also very useful for keeping our teeth clean. Find out more here.
- Limit the consumption of certain foods and products.
Reduce consumption of foods and products that stain our teeth, snuff, tea, cola, wine, coffee, etc. Ideally, after every one of these products we brush my teeth or wipe away our mouth mouthwash.
- Infusion of roots: For external use the roots of plants like Marshmallow, Liquorice, Alfalfa or prepared horseradish infusion and swish applied twice a day
- Sage: teeth whitening naturally a good tip is to rub the teeth with fresh sage leaves
- Hydrogen Peroxide: To whiten teeth, occasionally rubbing with cotton wool soaked in oxygenated water for sanitary use
- Strawberries and apples, eating strawberries, apples or chewing salvia leaves not only provide many vitamins and help cleanse the entire body, but also will whiten teeth gradually.
How to care your gums
One of the problems that can affect our health more mouth is gingivitis, or inflammation of the gums. This is a periodontal disease that also includes a major infection that can destroy the tissues supporting the teeth.
The main cause of gingivitis is plaque from too long in the teeth. This plaque cause tooth decay begins, and if not removed in time, it degenerates into tartar that is placed at the base of the tooth. Both the plaque and tartar contain bacteria that cause infections.